Sunday, May 20, 2012

sorry, i was spacing out

So I was preparing for AP tests, that's why I've been AWOL for the past couple of weeks. Now that it's all over, I can RELAX.... EXCEPT I have a ton of homework to do. Yay.

There's one last week of school left. Summer vacation is looming. I don't really look forward to it, because it tends to get boring.

Here is a poem:
Summer vacation is here
I will miss my classmates
I wonder what classes I'll have next year
Pray for me

No periods! I am an artist.

Alrightyy. Enough foreshadowing. Let's look to the past! So, I just finished two AP exams, European history on Friday, May 11, and World History on Thursday, May 17, (I will never forget those dates) and now I am really stressing about the grades I'll get on them. I hope I'll get a 5 on at least one of them, since there is a lot of competition about it. My history teacher even posts the names of people who get 5s each year on the wall. I feel like I did really well near the end of the year, even if I started slacking off in the middle. Although, since I didn't work hard the entire year like some people, that probably means I'll just get 4s on them. Some grade that isn't bad, but isn't exceptionally good, either.

I could go on and on about it, but I don't want to become even more of a basket case than I already am. I'll just try and RELAX.... OHHH I have a lot of homework to do!

Bye. I'll see you another time, voices in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment