Thursday, June 7, 2012

pissin' wizard

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! (<--how my friend Irani greets me)

So, I've been summer vacationing for about a week and a half now, and, let me tell you: my eyes are sore. Too much Garageband, I guess? I just can't help myself from watching the little notes pass by.

I've been spending my time eating, watching cartoons on Netflix, playing New Super Mario Bros Wii, and editing music on Garageband. The most fun I've had is making music, probably because it allows for the most creativity. It's a hobby I first discovered a couple summers ago. (Or was it last summer? Hmm...) I've been uploading songs to iTunes, like a true musician. Yeah!




Alrighty, now I'm going to see a doctor about these visions of notes sliding across the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment